What is the opportunity? Apply Now for July 2021 start date! Are you looking for a long term career? Would you like to develop new skills, get a certification and expand your limits?We are looking for bilingual (French & English) Advisors to join our dream team!
RBC Insurance is offering a Sponsorship program for someone interested in pursuing a career in the Insurance industry. We will provide you with the tools, training and support you need, including assistance in successfully completing the Damage Insurance Certificate delivered by l'Autorité des marches financiers (AMF). At RBC Insurance you will have access to ongoing coaching in an environment that recognizes talent and rewards genuine ambition. If you have the drive, we have the resources to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for helping people to join our fast-paced Home and Auto team at the RBC Insurance Advice Centre. As our Licensed Insurance Advisor, you will interact with clients over the phone, and provide them with insurance advice and solutions based on their individual needs. Your ability to provide superior customer service, build rapport and gain the clients' confidence will be critical to your success. With the ultimate goal of strengthening client relationships, you will contribute to an individual and team sales plan, successfully achieved through spotting opportunities, selling solutions and referring to partners.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Complete personalized needs assessments and reviews by leveraging tools, resources, and calculators to demonstrate value and support advice recommendations
- Provide insurance advice and solutions to clients based on their needs and ensure clients are charged premiums that correspond with risks
- Exhibit a consistent, positive client experience with every conversation and resolve client concerns at the point of first-call, demonstrating the ability to connect through discussion and escalate as necessary
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of regulatory risk when writing and updating new business policies
- Apply critical thinking during client interactions in order to identify and analyze acceptable and unacceptable risks
- Perform front-line underwriting of Home and Auto policies
- Use procedures effectively and seamlessly during calls
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Willingness to complete the Quebec Damage Insurance Certificate delivered by l'Autorité des marches financiers (full training program offered by RBC including the AMF, Ontario other provinces certifications)
- Based on the requirements of the Autorité des marchés financiers AMF, you must hold a diploma issued by a Quebec Educational Institution or hold a comparative evaluation of studies done outside Quebec delivered by the Ministry of immigration, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Professional customer service skills and a talent for listening, establishing rapport and finding the right solution for clients
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as our Centre is open Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:30 pm in order to better help our clients
- Digital literacy across a broad range of services (i.e. smartphones, tablets, laptops etc.) with above average keyboarding skills, internet and computer navigation.
What's in it for you?
- Knowledge or experience of the Insurance industry, not mandatory
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards package including flexible benefits, competitive compensation, and stock options
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team. By joining RBC Insurance, you also become part of a supportive, inclusive team that shares common values - including a fundamental respect for each other
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Flexible work/life balance options - Virtual training and possibility to work from home
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City: Montreal
Address: 1 Place Ville-Marie (Formation à distance - Virtual training)
Work Hours/Week: 37,5
Work Environment: Call Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/28/2021
Req ID: 353736 Posting Notes:
Customer Service and Support