EXAMPLES OF WORK
Listed examples are illustrative and representative of the tasks required of this position and are not intended to be complete or exclusive.
- Maintains technical requirements of the program
- Maintains technical consistency for the inspections performed
- Reviews inspection reports. Ensure of the applicable installation requirements for the type of equipment inspected to include CEC Pat 1.
- Maintains and tracks inspections as required to meet the requirements of Intertek’s SI program e.g. Inspector Witness Audit List, Inspection Review Matrix, Boarding Package and Materials, etc.
- Proficient use of the required test equipment.
- Assists and provides training to all inspectors as required.
- The ability to provide sound judgement and guidance in the inspection process.
- Schedules and performs all Inspector Witness Audits as required.
- Participates in investigations in conjunction with Chief Engineer as directed by IB Program Manager.
- Reviews Inspector competency.
- Perform other work as required.