At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales representative who will be responsible for sales in the Mid Market Segment in Quebec. Successful candidates will be assigned a regional territory where they will identify and sell business solutions including Wireless, Wireline, Unified Communications, Data Center, Cloud and Internet of Things. What you will be doing:
What you have:
- Active prospecting over the phone into potential clients to promote and sell Rogers solutions to increase the overall penetration within a defined addressable territory.
- Researching prospective customers to identify contacts, and roles within the decision making centre.
- Utilizing Social Media and various creative customer engagement methods to gain alignment across the organization on account strategy.
- Acting as an ambassador of Rogers to our clients and provide them with superior world-class customer experience to maximize client retention rates and promote growth to the business.
- Understanding current and prospective customers' business issues with the ability to quickly relate those into sales opportunities.
- Developing the right solution for clients' evolving business requirements with a Customer First Approach. Build relationships with partners and subject matter experts to engage as required to build profitable solutions.
- Ability to work well with a broad team in order to leverage the correct skillset as applicable within your territory.
- Build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers.
- Share your ideas by actively participating in regular sales meetings and fulfill required sales administrative duties (CRM) to support your role.
- Post-secondary education in business or related discipline is preferred
- 3+ years of business sales experience, preferably within a Communications, Information or Technology organization, Technical background in Infrastructure services, with a background in, Telephony, Network and Data Centre technologies is an asset.
- Track record of consistent top tier performance (President's Club etc.).
- Proven aptitude for identifying and closing profitable business over the phone.
- Experience successfully calling into Director or C-Level positions.
- Be results oriented and showcase strong leadership skills. Proven funnel management experience.
- Working knowledge of CRM and tracking applications such as Salesforce.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experienced presenter with excellent active listening skills, and superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for providing world class sales and service solutions.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, action-oriented, and results driven.
Full time Shift:
No Selection Length of Contract:
No Selection Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Rogers(189), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
No Selection Posting Category/Function:
No Selection & No Selection Requisition ID:
160841 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]