Title: Inside Investment Specialist - Mobile Channel, Montreal, QC
Requisition ID: 66115
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose
The Inside Investment Specialist-Mobile Channel (IIS) works to support the Investment Specialist (mobile salesforce) and drive Scotia and Dynamic mutual fund sales. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the launch of a support role targeted to a new channel. Accountabilities
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Drive Investment Sales Results and Support Strong Financial Planning Engagement
- Pro-active and re-active telephone conversations providing primary support for investment products including, ScotiaFunds, Dynamic Funds Solutions, and Retail Deposits
- Support financial planning conversations with NaviPlan support and training
- Support New Customer Acquisition Sales Process including competitive analysis with
- Advisor Workstation, and assisting with executing the transfer process within Investment Platform
- Conduct onboarding for new Investment specialists on topics of transactional processing, intro of 1832 Asset management, NaviPlan and Advisor Workstation.
- Providing customized training supporting new hires in the Investment Specialist role
- Work closely with IS Team lead to look for continuous improvement and efficiencies in support provided.
- Active member of the National Sales - Inside Sales Team.
- Participate in team meetings, training forums, sharing best practices, updates, and information contributing to overall knowledge of entire team.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Exceptional understanding of ScotiaFunds and Dynamic Funds products and how they can be positioned in a customer's portfolio.
- Understanding of the entire investment sales process, including systems, tools, products, roles, responsibilities and day-to-day challenges that face the mobile investment specialist channel.
- Expert knowledge of Investment Products, Sales Tools, Systems and Support Departments at Scotiabank to support financial planning conversations of investment specialists. This includes NaviPlan as well as all retail deposit products and planning tools and systems.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in a sales role. Successful completion of the IFIC Mutual Funds Course or the Canadian Securities Course. CFP/PFP designation is an asset.
- Good PC Desktop navigation skills (MS Office, Internet, Morningstar, etc.,)
- Bilingual French/English is an asset
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Retail Sales, Investment, Finance, Technology, Retail
Banking, Finance and Insurance