Install and maintain all office computer equipment for MDA employees. Maintain computer inventory and perform the operator tasks related to data backup. This is a temporary position for three months, and will be reporting to the Head of Network Infrastructure and Help Desk. Tasks
Minimum qualifications required
- Inspects the site, installs and connects all personal computers, terminals, peripherals and related equipment to the employees' computers
- Maintains a record of computer moves and repairs to maintained equipment so that calls can be analyzed and tracked. This also includes corrective actions taken to improve service and evaluate future equipment purchases.
- Manages network backup media, sends and receives media from the vault and ensures that records are properly completed and filed. Retrieves files requested by the helpdesk from backups.
- Interpersonal skills, analytical skills, ability to organize priorities
- DEC or equivalent technical diploma in electronics
Level of linguistic knowledge
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of computers and peripherals
Primary ActivitiesCandidate Profile
- Fluent in written and oral French