Line of Service
DirectorJob Description & Summary
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
Our Canadian automotive practice is made up of experienced professionals who serve companies working in every facet of the sector, from steel suppliers to makers of finished cars. We use our extensive experience in the Canadian market supported by PwC's industry-leading global automotive practice to help companies solve complex business challenges with efficiency and quality.We also recognize the inherent diversity in the industrial manufacturing industry, so we don't offer cookie cutter solutions for addressing issues or seizing opportunities. Instead, our team provides tailored assistance in helping all players in this sector create value for their businesses and achieve success.
This position is a hands-on consulting role combining sales and delivery responsibilities in a complex and integrated environment which normally is multi-functional, multi-national, and multi-site. We seek a strong consulting resource with deep understanding of and relevant experience in at least one of the following sectors: Industrial Manufacturing, Automotive or Engineering & Construction.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As an Industry Consulting Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively lead client relationships and support the broader EUMI (Energy Utilities Mining and Industrials) practice by setting client account strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
• Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
• Leading account planning and management lifecycle across large, medium and new growth accounts
• Communicating complex material effectively in written and oral formats to various audiences, including C-suite, mid-level and front-line stakeholders
• Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
• Leading pursuit teams and proposal development including innovative approaches and methodologies tailored to address specific client requirements
• Working alongside colleagues to manage end-to-end delivery (including project economics) of consulting projects, ensuring client satisfaction and relevance
• Leading client strategy and operations improvement programs with a focus on revenue growth and operations excellence Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Experience in a leading management consulting firm demonstrating knowledge of strategy, operations and technology
• Credibility with clients by demonstrating subject matter expertise and knowledge in at least one of the industrial manufacturing, automotive or engineering & construction sectors
• Passion for thought leadership, new business development and securing project extensions, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities
• Hands on experience managing and delivering significant business results that reflects strategic and creative thinking, individual initiative and motivating teams
• Proven success in establishing and curating client relationships at executive and working levels. Excellent meeting facilitation skills
• Desire and comfort working in an entrepreneurial, dynamic working environment
• Experience managing an engagement team to produce quality deliverables on time and on budget and in line with client expectations and internal standards
• Excellent presentation, communication, and influencing skills
• Alignment with PwC Values, including care, collaboration, vision alignment and extensive abilities to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, lead teams to generate a vision, leverage diverse views, and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
• Fluent in French and English Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable.
At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Up to 20%Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
PwC s'engage à bâtir une équipe diversifiée et représentative des collectivités qu'il sert. Nous invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées, sans égard à leur appartenance ethnique, leur race, leur religion, leur sexe, leur orientation sexuelle, leur identité sexuelle, leur statut d'autochtone, leur âge, leur handicap ou leurs besoins en matière d'adaptation du milieu de travail, à présenter leur candidature, qu'il nous fera plaisir d'examiner.
Chaque jour, nous voyons des personnes participer à l'essor des entreprises. Ce n'est pas seulement une question de compétences. Si votre expérience se rapproche de ce que nous recherchons, n'hésitez pas à postuler. Nous sommes conscients que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et que des équipes de passionnés peuvent réinventer le possible. Créez votre avenir chez PwC.