Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Private Client Group is one of Canada's largest Wealth Management companies, providing a unique suit of fully integrated banking, investment, insurance and estate and trust solutions to high net worth individuals. With an approach based on establishing close-knit, long term, confidential relationships with a select client base, Private Client Group provides individually structured, high-end wealth management solutions to its clients that bring together the expertise and resources of a team of multi-disciplinary experts to provide greater financial flexibility.Job Description
The Private Client Service Associate is responsible for providing consistent and accurate administrative, analytical and service support to a Portfolio Manager(s). They act as a secondary contact for the Portfolio Manager's relationships. Actively contributes to business results by identifying potential sales opportunities when interacting with clients and performing internal duties. CSC designation is required for all new Private Client Service Associates or to be obtained within one year.Demonstrate our commitment to being a customer-centric organization that puts customers first by ensuring legendary service is provided during every customer interaction to maximize retention and growth.
Assist in the planning, recommendation and implementation of strategy to retain and develop business to support the growth of PIC
- Act as a primary contact with regards to account administration and day-to-day inquiries in a courteous and professional manner, while exercising tact and discretion.
- When in contact with a client, be proactive in looking for opportunities to deepen the client relationship and increase the number of wealth and TD services that clients participate in
- Prepare the Portfolio Manager for the Annual Client Review (ACR) by producing an enhanced ACR agenda, identifying partner referral opportunities.
- Play a lead role in identifying the clients to be proactively contacted by the Portfolio Manager/Private Client Service Associate on a weekly/monthly basis, in order to provide a legendary client experience.
- In order to support a legendary client experience, work in an integrated manner with Center Partners for shared clients
Execute in a manner that is compliant with regulations policies and procedures.
- Assist Portfolio Manager(s) with the initiation of the IWPS by inputting as much salient data (received from the Portfolio Manager) as possible and through report creation.
- Assist the Portfolio Manager(s) in the preparation of proposals, client correspondence, presentations, marketing and other materials for clients, prospects and partner meetings, as required.
- Follow-up to ensure model instructions and trades submitted by the Portfolio Manager are executed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Maintain an accurate and current database of relevant client information Creosus, including diarized transfer requests, statement issues and special projects.
Contribute individually and as a team member, to ensure strong performance, collaboration and enthusiasm that sets PCG apart from our competitors.
- Assist the Portfolio Manager(s) with the preparation of the Annual Portfolio Plan by leveraging client information such as existing TD and Wealth products.
- Maintain continuous compliance with industry regulations and TDBF/PIC policies and procedures
- Maintain complete familiarity and adherence to all compliance requirements as outlined in PIC's policies and procedures for all clients.
- Ensure all documents are complete and accurate prior to submitting to WM Operations for processing; know and adhere to processing SLAs within the various areas of WM Operations.
Support our corporate responsibility and citizenship objectives through community and charity involvement.
- Contribute to a positive work environment and improve team dynamics, while assisting with client events and office functions.
- Support a team oriented environment by sharing information and offering support to coworkers.
- Complete a Personal Development Plan to achieve ongoing professional development and maintain working knowledge of the securities and financial services industry through continuing education.
- Assist in Center events that support our corporate responsibility and citizenship objectives.
- Represent PB and TDBG to the general public in a professional manner.
- Be involved in your community and support TDBG charity and community initiative.
Undergraduate Degree or Community College Diploma preferred
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver a high level of client service
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient with firm software & MS Office Suite
- Fully Bilingual French and English
- Success completion of the CSC within 6 months
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.