Human Resources Consultant, IbervilleTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunities. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.We are currently looking for a dynamic person ready to take on challenges, to fill a position of Human Resources Advisor, at the Iberville plant. Under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager.Your responsibilities
- The incumbent assumes responsibilities related to human resources management, such as the complete process of managing disability and CNESST files.
- Ensures the administration of the various programs and policies in effect.
- Organizes and chairs various activities and committees.
- Assists and resources the blue collar staffing process.
- Works with the resource to welcome new employees and familiarize them with the benefits programs offered.
- Ensures the follow-up and control of files related to personnel administration.
- Plays an advisory role with the operations staff by accompanying them in their team management activities.
- Will lead or participate in HR projects in collaboration with managers, employees and HR colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant training.
- 2+ years of experience as a Human Resources Consultant or related experience. Thorough knowledge of laws and regulations related to human resources management and occupational health and safety.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Windows environment.
- Excellent command of the French language, good knowledge of English.
- Member of the Order (CIRC, CHRP), an asset.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Onsite
Banking, Finance and Insurance Human Resources