129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Provides advice and counsel to a designated business/group to execute the HR strategy and business/group strategy. Completes specific operational/strategic work to deliver business results and/or minimize risk.
We're here to help
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Monitors and tracks performance on applicable indicators, and addresses any issues.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Conducts independent analysis to resolve strategic issues.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Provides thoughtful and effective coaching to senior leaders to maximize skills/capabilities of the group and creates an environment of high performance and openness.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of wide range of HR topics & solutions.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations. Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- May network with industry contacts to gather and identify competitive insights and best practices.
- Provides input into the planning & implementation of programs & solutions and executes within required service level agreements and standards.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Appropriate HR designation (i.e. CHRP, ADR) preferred.
- Knowledge in HR disciplines - In-depth.
- Risk mindset - In-depth.
- Systems thinking & agility - In-depth.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.