At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Manager, Human Resources, Corporate Group, will be based in Montreal and will report to the Director, Human Resources, Quebec. You will work directly with specific business lines nationally and will provide overall management of human resources issues in your region. You will also be responsible for providing leadership, human resources advice and playing a key role in the delivery of human resources projects.What you will do:
• Develop and maintain strong relationships based on the ability to sell the added value of human resources, particularly with the Executive Leadership Team. Learn about the business objectives and challenges facing the company so you can take a proactive approach to human resources.
• As lead Human Resources Business Partner for certain vice presidents and Executive Leadership Team members, contribute to business decision-making that will produce excellent results, increase their teams' commitment and help make Rogers an outstanding employer.
• Work closely with regional and national leaders using a coaching and advisory approach to develop their leadership skills.
• Build interpersonal relationships and leverage your day-to-day influence with national peers by tailoring various projects and mandates to the region to help advance regional plans with respect to our talents.
• Provide coaching and advice on legal and procedural compliance, employee relations, workforce planning, talent and performance management, recruitment for leadership positions and selection of the best candidates, compensation, and organizational development
• Develop the next generation of leaders at all levels of the company. Ensure performance reviews are conducted and follow-up activities completed. Ensure the team works closely with the talent acquisition team on workforce planning and identifying potential employees for advancement.
• Take the company's pulse at all levels to relay relevant information to the Human Resources team and to members of the Executive Leadership Team involved in business activities, both regionally and nationally.
• Plan and implement the most important national and regional human resources programs and projects (timeline and benchmarks).
• Define the human resources issues the company needs to address: leverage relationships and expertise to communicate policies and procedures, reinforce Rogers Values, support the strategic plan's implementation, and illustrate the close relationship between Rogers' human resources programs, business objectives and values.
• Oversee the administration of employee-related escalation cases, such as court cases, company investigations, STAR Hotline complaints and escalations to the Executive Leadership Team, and actively participate in their resolution. Ensure consistent outcomes and, where appropriate, retain internal or external legal counsel. Identify the root cause of common or recurring problems and work with a group of peers to find innovative solutions in terms of training and organizational structure.What you have:
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management (Master: Asset)
• Minimum 8 years' experience as a Human Resources partner in positions with increasing responsibilities
• Strategic thinking and excellent communication skills to build relationships and provide advice to multiple stakeholders, including when sensitive or confidential information is involved
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with various teams, from both Human Resources and customer units
• Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, and ability to understand major, complex business issues
• Experience working in a large national or multinational company in a matrix environment
• Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
12 Months Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Human Resources & HR Generalist Requisition ID:
170899 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]
Find similar jobs: