The Montreal office is looking for a Host to provide reliable, quick and efficient support to the Conference Centre. The chosen candidate must be a team player and able to provide superior quality client service.
The goal is to achieve excellence in client service related to the conference centre by fostering a rewarding environment for both clients and staff.
The duration of the contract is for the summer period with immediate availability. What you will do
- Set up meeting and training rooms.
- Lay out catering buffets and refreshments in the meeting rooms.
- Ensure all meeting rooms and kitchen areas are kept clean.
- Conduct spot checks of all meeting rooms to ensure the facility is clean and in proper working order.
- Clean the coffee machines and refrigerators on the floors.
- Occasionally wash dishes.
- Keep appliances including dishwashers, fridges and ice machines in proper working order.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required, and agree, to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfil the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role Skills and qualifications
What KPMG offers
- Client service experience.
- Must have excellent verbal communications in English and French.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to set priorities.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook (an asset).
- Be available in the morning, afternoon and occasionally in the evening.
- Be punctual and reliable.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- A dynamic work environment in which every employee is valued.
- Personal care time for work/life balance.
- Work week: Monday to Friday.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Health Care