Ready to tap into your best and drive your career forward?
Automotive glass technology is helping transform how we experience the road. At Belron Canada
, we take this seriously, which is why we invest tirelessly on developing, certifying and advancing an elite force of highly trained technicians.
If you want an exciting career in an environment where you get to work with sophisticated equipment every day alongside the finest experts in the field, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome applications from everyone, are firmly committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, and take pride in ensuring every member of our team feels empowered.
Our technicians become experts in their trade and enjoy the pride that comes with it. As a Vehicle Glass Technician, you will learn how to use industry-leading tools while working alongside a supportive community that helps you to bring out your best. We strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and reward you for a job well done.
If you like working hands-on with vehicles while enjoying the camaraderie of a team, this is the perfect place to start your career.Your role at a glance:
You will play a key part in the customer's experience by fixing their windshield using our industry-leading tools with the utmost care and attention.
You will continue to make a difference by:
Who you are:
- Displaying a high level of professionalism and pride in your trade.
- Applying your eye for detail to add value wherever you can, including vacuuming vehicle interiors, cleaning windows, and suggesting solutions that the customer may be unaware of.
- Creating genuine relationships with your customers and teammates
- Working with your teammates to keep our polished Service Centre clean and safe.
Why Belron Canada will bring out your best:
- No formal education is required, but if you have experience in the automotive glass repair and replacement industry or similar let us know!
- Able to lift up to 50lbs, have a valid Class 5 driver's license, and the capability to work at different Belron Canada locations within your specified geographic area.
- We work to ensure that your contribution is valued and recognized.
- Forget unpredictable schedules and long hours. We have a life and know you have one too.
- Our comprehensive benefits and pension package starts on your first day of employment.
- We are a growing organization where opportunities for advancement, training, and skill-development are always coming up.
We know job applications can be time-consuming and your time is important to us. That is why no cover letter is required
in your application, making the process quick and easy.
We believe that genuine care can make a real difference in the customer experience, and it begins with making a difference in the careers of our team members.Belron Canada
is an integral part of the Belron International family, a global leader in auto glass repair and replacement, and forward-facing digital camera calibration. Belron Canada alone operates 325+ service centres, 2 distribution centres and 26 warehouses across 10 provinces, and is home to over 1,200 employees.
Our pursuit of excellence commits us to providing sustainable world-class care for our communities and the climate.
If you value your career as we value our employees and our customers, there's no better time to join Belron Canada
and #BringOutYourBest with us!
Operations and Logistics