At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The Opportunity
We are looking for a talented Functional Analyst to join our Technology Risk Management practice in Montréal-more specifically, our Cybersecurity Group.
The Cybersecurity Group is one which has received tremendous investment and has been identified as a transformational part of the firm to deliver growth over the next five years. This is an excellent opportunity for those that are looking to work in a firm and department with unparalleled career advancement opportunities.
KPMG is seeking to strengthen its Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) capabilities and, more specifically, in privileged access management. This is why we're looking for a candidate to join in this adventure, leveraging his/her knowledge to grow the practice! What you will do
When you work with KPMG, client service excellence is your key priority, particularly in matters pertaining to the following:
What you bring to the role
- Performing functional analyses/preparing files
- Strategic planning for information systems
- Assessing the client's needs and maturity and developing strategic recommendations
- Implementing, reviewing and optimizing functional processes
- Designing and modelling the functional architecture for a GIA ecosystem
- Implementing privileged access management projects
- Developing user guides and technical documents
- Translating business requirements into technical objectives for development teams
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
Keys to your success
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a functional analyst (general analysis)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in IAM, ideally with CyberArk experience
- Practical change and quality management experience.
- Experience working in a complex environment
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Team player with good communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Customer Service and Support