Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Building innovative solutions that solve our clients' most complex business challenges and enables them to considerably improve products and services to their customers. What will your typical day look like?
As a full stack software developer, you will be part of a team that develops and delivers new software and technology solutions for our clients. We will count on you to collaborate with clients to analyze their business processes, define requirements, design solutions, develop software, test solutions, etc. Essentially, we will expect you to work with your teammates and clients across the entire implementation lifecycle.About the team
You will be part of the Systems Engineering group, which considers both the business and the technical needs of customers with the goal of providing a quality solution. The multidisciplinary team operates in agile pods composed of members with a diverse set of skills, including full stack, devops, machine learning, data science, blockchain, UX/UI, test, API, and low code.Enough about us, let's talk about you
For our full stack position, we are looking for someone with:
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming; preferably Java, and excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms; delivery methodologies
- Experience developing and interfacing with back-end web services (e.g., JSON, AJAX, REST)
- Experience with noSQL and SQL databases, and ETL tools; Experience using cloud infrastructure: Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure)
- Experience using containerization technologies (e.g., Docker); Experience in building mobile applications (e.g., iOS, Android) a plus
- Experience with software development support tools (e.g., JIRA) and knowledge in DevOps solutions and techniques (environment management, version control)
- A bachelor's degree or a college diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT-related field or equivalent experience
- The ability to work fluently in English and French an asset
- Knowledge of the blockchain fundamentals, decentralized applications, and cryptoassets
- Prior experience building applications on Ethereum-based platforms, Corda, Hyperledger, or The OAN
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.