Financial Planner Outaouais RegionBranch to be determinedWhat is the opportunity?
As an RBC Financial Planner, you have the opportunity to manage and grow a portfolio of mass affluent clients. You provide ongoing comprehensive reviews of your clients' financial circumstances, creating long-term relationships through superior advice, financial planning expertise, and ongoing services. Your boundless energy to meet targets and your passion for holistic financial planning is what pushes you to provide world-class advice and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term goals. With a combination of base plus variable compensation, you can create the future you want for yourself and for the clients you advise.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and help clients reach their goals, using our unparalleled array of investment, credit, and everyday banking solutions
- Actively maintain and expand your portfolio of clients using value-based relationship management practices, achieving performance targets
- Cultivate relationships with service partners and local markets to optimize business opportunities and referrals
What's in it for you?
- Financial Planning Designation (IQPF)
- Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in financial planning
- Proven networking and client acquisition skills
- Ability to develop a strong referral network
- Bilingualism (French and English);
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Full-time RBC employee status with unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
At RBC, the health and wellbeing of our employees and candidates is always our top priority .Recruitment ProcessCOVID-19 has accelerated change across our workplace, including our hiring practices! As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually, and may not be required to meet in-person. Our recruiters will explain how our video-interview technology will be used throughout the recruitment process, and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have. Workplace Flexibility You will be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can be fully productive, and role requirements including regulatory obligations can be satisfied. We are committed to supporting flexible work arrangements, investing in technology or other resources to enable you to work from home effectively, wherever possible. Health & Safety For employees that may be required to work from our premises, we're doing our part to safeguard your health, and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All RBC premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com .
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type:Salary + Commission
Required Travel (%):0-25
Platform:Personal & Commercial Banking
Sales and Marketing