Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups. Are you a Financial Analyst looking to guide and support product and alliance teams in managing their financial cycles? Then this is the job for you! What will your typical day look like?
You will perform various financial analysis, reconciliations and variance analysis. Also prepare budgets and forecasts and track financial values such as revenue & expenses. Interact frequently with senior level internal clients and firm leadership to present various analysis, discuss recommendations and provide financial advice on a portfolio of vendor alliances and Tech & Data Assets. Build complex financial reporting models and customize project financial reporting. Contribute to the growth and development of the overall Alliances and Tech & Data Assets businesses through active involvement in one or more practice initiatives. About the team
Deloitte Consulting's "Innovation and Ecosystems" team is focused on shaping the consulting business of tomorrow. It is comprised of Alliance teams, Tech & Data Assets teams, and innovation teams that work across numerous business dimensions, including strategy, business development, financial management and more. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Has a Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management and a minimum of 1- 3 years' experience in a financial analysis role working with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced level Excel
- Has experience developing project pricing & financial models and performing scenario analysis
- Has the ability to identify problems and develop creative solutions
- Has outstanding attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Seeks challenging opportunities across businesses and borders and takes accountability for personal and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, in both French and English
- Ideally has previous exposure or experience performing such activities in a software development environment and/or context involving multiple external partners and stakeholders
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production