Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
• You will lead at every level:
We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
• You can work your way:
We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
• You will feel included and inspired:
We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27-January-2019 at 11:59 pm (EST)
Even the best-managed ventures are vulnerable to external influences - that's where Deloitte's Financial Advisory experts step in. As a member of our Financial Advisory team, you'll help small start-ups to massive multinationals face business issues with informed confidence. Using your technical skills and leveraging our global network of experts, you'll provide advice to companies in every industry, and in every situation. As a result, our clients will be better placed to take control and receive the best solutions to their complex challenges.
The Infrastructure and Capital Projects practice provides a variety of consulting services to capital project owners, governmental agencies, institutions, developers, or any organization with a significant interest in the successful delivery of a construction or asset-based project. Our team of experienced engineers, construction managers, cost managers, and auditors possess comprehensive design and construction industry experience, and have advanced degrees in engineering, business, and law.
Your role as junior staff member at Deloitte:
- Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
The Montreal office seeks a Capital Projects Analyst to join the Infrastructure and Capital Projects team. You will help with various aspects of our assignments, which may include:
- Evaluating and developing construction claims;
- Assisting in project management advisory;
- Performing construction cost analysis;
- Analyzing construction schedules; and,
- Complex data analysis.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
Please submit your resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript in one pdf document.
- Working towards completion of an undergraduate Engineering degree.
- Will be eligible for a co-op / internship opportunity in the summer of 2019
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software applications used for Word processing, spreadsheets, database and project planning and scheduling software.
- Exceptional ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- The ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Fluent in French and English, both oral and written.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply