Exceptional professional service means shaping the dialogue around the toughest issues our clients face, and delivering valuable insight every step of the way. Our ability to cultivate those conversations through strategic go-to-market activities sets us apart in a crowded B2B marketplace.
In this role, you'll operate as a true marketing athlete and dot-connector. You'll focus on supporting, promoting and launching marketing initiatives that underpin EY's reputation, fuel our relationships, and ultimately, drive revenue.
This is all about collaborating across EY's matrix organization to deliver powerful messages, memorable experiences for target audiences and measurable results. You'll play across a mix of marketing functions to support regional and national priorities, and wear many hats.
You may find yourself leading an integrated campaign grounded on thought leadership and elevated through advertising, events, PR, digital marketing and social media. You might spend time designing omni-channel marketing plans to build external visibility around our expertise in a given industry, capability or geography, while driving internal education and awareness. And you'll be expected to contribute best-in-class ideas and collaborate as a get-it-done team player who understands the big picture and is committed to executional excellence to deliver bold, measurable results.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in global economies. We're helping leading Canadian companies transform their business for what comes next, and prepare for what comes after that. If you are a marketing enthusiast and you like to dive deep to understand our business, our customers and our market - this could be the role for you.
Your key responsibilities:
• Work with multiple teams and regional stakeholders to develop and execute leading client and stakeholder programs, campaigns and experiences • Focus on strengthening our brand with key accounts, prospective clients and influencers in a given market • Connect the dots across solutions, services, and sales and marketing to create campaigns and programs that link brand and demand • Understand market segment strategies set by our demand generation team and determine how and when to best take it market in your particular region with a focus on executional excellence and continuous improvement • Bring global EY campaigns to life by localizing content based on Canadian needs and regional priorities • Evaluate and manage local sponsorship opportunities to strategically support existing programs and elevate our brand in the market • Continuously identify new opportunities and bring fresh ideas for improvement • Develop and recommend approaches for project implementation and execution, developing processes that can be exported to other regional teams • Track and report ROI on all campaigns, programs, events, sponsorships and marketing efforts
Skills and attributes for success:
• Well-rounded marketing athlete with excellent problem-solving skills and a flare for the creative
• Enthusiastic team player who thrives on new challenges, big ideas, and curiosity
• Organized and articulate with impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (French and English), with the confidence to present at all levels
• Ability to build and foster collaborative relationships (internally and externally), including firm Partners
• Strong project management skills with the ability to navigate competing projects with ease
• Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing and social media, including A/B testing and lead nurturing
• Business development and growth mindset, with exceptional work ethic
• Experience working in a fast-paced, complex environment
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant combination of experience and education What working at EY offers
• 5+ years of B2B marketing experience creating, implementing and measuring high-quality brand experiences, campaigns and programs that drive revenue and build relationships
• In-depth knowledge of marketing trends, sponsorship, event management and measurement (analytics, dashboarding, reporting, etc.)
• Bilingual French and English (written and spoken).
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry About EY
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive Operations and Logistics