Please note : Applications must be submitted in ONE PDF file (Cover Letter, Resume, Unofficial Transcripts)
The pace and scale of change today is staggering. But one thing that doesn't change at EY is the value we place on the uniquely human ability to offer insight and empathy while using technology to make a positive impact. EY's people in more than 170 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality, and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, transaction, and consulting services. We strive to help all our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Being part of a dynamic, growing organization offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. EY Consulting is a $10 billion global practice with 67,000 professionals. With an overall Consulting market of $200 billion, there's tremendous potential for growth - and we're prepared to tap into that potential. Our Consulting team takes a strategic approach to helping clients improve and sustain their business performance. In today's complex business environment that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
Now more than ever, we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better. In return, we'll provide you with an exceptional experience that will develop and enrich you, whenever you join or however long you stay. And, should you choose to leave, you'll be a part of a powerful network of more than 1 million alumni around the world. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Within the Consulting service line, we initially align our new interns to a sub-service line based on background, preference and need. While interns may sit within a sub-service line, our teams work closely together to solve client problems. As a new intern, it is common to work on engagements that span our sub-service lines or industry teams, allowing for both depth and breadth of experience.
We are currently seeking interns within our Business Consulting
practice to join one
of the following teams from May-August 2021
• Business Transformation • Supply Chain & Operations • Finance • Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM)
Please see below for descriptions of these various sub-service lines and indicate your first and second sub-service line and location preference in the pre-screening questions. Responsibilities
• Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Monitoring progress, managing risks and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business • Demonstrating ability to continuously learn, incorporate and apply new knowledge in the work environment. Possessing good business acumen. Remaining current on new developments in consulting services, capabilities and industry knowledge • Working with our consultants to improve client efficiency and effectiveness through the design of their operations, processes, information technology and business functions • Assisting with executing procedures, performing detailed data analysis, reaching conclusions, documenting results and suggesting ideas for efficiencies • Taking full responsibility for tasks, including consistent review of own work to identify and improve an approach for producing high quality work products, while working under supervision Qualifications
• Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in business, engineering, computer science, information systems, or another related major • All applicants must be graduating no earlier than December 2021 • Relevant industry experience is a differentiator • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Proficient in MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint • Tech savviness - willingness to learn how to use relevant tools/software's as needed • Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skill • Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic • Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision • Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines • Integrity within a professional environment • Successful candidates must be available to travel as needed within and outside of Canada and work in excess of standard hours when necessary • Montreal only : Proficient in both English and French, including the ability to listen, understand, read, and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment. Business Transformation
Our Business Transformation teams work with senior client executives on issues that cut across the enterprise and have a fundamental impact on business performance. We work collaboratively with client organizations and teams from across EY to deliver tangible results. We are looking for accomplished, creative individuals who bring both analytical rigor and practical problem-solving capability to our growing team. We help clients by delivering implementable solutions across four dimensions of competition:
• Innovation: "Nurture the next frontier of growth"
• Strategy: "Deliver profitable growth & defend your position"
• Customer: "Revolutionize the customer strategy & become a customer-centric organization"
• Operations: "Renovate the operating model to deliver on strategy" Supply Chain & Operations
It's an exciting time to be a part of EY's Supply Chain & Operations team as they are a growing area of our business. Consultants help improve business performance by focusing on providing consulting services throughout the end-to-end supply chain that achieve measurable benefits in operational effectiveness and strategic decision making. Supply Chain & Operations also delivers professional services and participates in business development activities on strategic and priority accounts. Additional Qualifications:
• Pursuing a background in Operations or STEM Finance
Within our Finance Transformation group, consultants focus on improving the performance of clients' finance organizations and their businesses as a whole. We help organizations achieve strategic alignment of their finance organization, implement service and cost-improvement initiatives, and embed a performance management process and culture that unites the business around its core objectives. Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM)
EY's Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice is a consulting unit that provides risk management support to banks, insurers and asset managers. Our team includes individuals who have industry, client and product knowledge as well as risk management professionals (financial risk management, non-financial risk management and banking regulation)
Make your mark. Apply today.
To apply, please attach your most recent cover letter, résumé, and unofficial transcripts in one PDF
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To apply please visit our Student Careers Page: www.ey.com/ca/apply
• Please select the appropriate job posting • Log In or Register as a New User • Complete all required fields on each page • Attach your most recent cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in one
PDF file Available sub-service lines and locations will be listed in the pre-screening questions. Please select your first and second choice. This posting will officially close on Tuesday December 1 2020 at 11:59 pm PST. To learn more about EY and our Consulting Services practice, visit us today at https://www.ey.com/en_ca/consulting
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support