To effectively compete in the global market and maximize profitability, businesses need efficient supply chains that meet the complex needs of their operations. We are seeking an Experienced Manager/Senior Manager. As a supply chain professional you'll work with business leaders to provide insights into supply chain transformation, sourcing, procurement, inbound logistics, engineering, manufacturing, final assembly, and product service and delivery. Through formal and on the job training, and experience of working with a range of global organizations, we'll help you achieve your potential. If you are looking for a cutting-edge environment, providing strategic advice in the areas of procurement, manufacturing, logistics, planning, and the overall value chain, this just might be the role you've been searching for. Your key responsibilities
As an Experienced Manager / Senior Manager, you'll contribute to Supply Chain, Operations, and manufacturing client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop. Client responsibilities
• Participate in manufacturing and operational excellence projects for our industrial manufacturing, manufacturing, and automotive clients • Assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders • Participate in business development initiatives including proposal development, thought leadership and other external publications • Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services People responsibilities
• Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff • Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff • Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training SC&O professionals • Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills • Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures Business Development:
• Actively participate in the development of business development and client relationship management • Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process • Focus on managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business • Lead business development initiatives to grow the supply chain, operations and manufacturing team Skills and attributes for success
• Experience mentoring and coaching others - leading teams • Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities • Experience managing senior-level client relationships • Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical) • Excellent communications skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills • Strong problem solving and analytical skills To qualify for the role you must have
• Degree in Industrial / or manufacturing engineering or related experience • 6-8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience in manufacturing • Knowledge of operational excellence capabilities (TPM, Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, JIT, Kaizen, etc.) • Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience • You'll have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas: Rapid operational and manufacturing assessments across all dimensions ; Supply chain and operational excellence transformations; Inventory and warehouse management ; Global trade and manufacturing footprint optimization; Operational performance improvement and core business review ; Operational cost reduction and operating model design, Maintenance, reliability and operations, Outbound and inbound logistics • Experience and knowledge in Quality improvement and savings, Re-work cost savings, Overhead cost savings, OEE and Yield improvements, Maintenance strategies and preventative and autonomous maintenance • Field force effectiveness (Labour savings / optimization) • Change management • Digital operations and Smart Factory solutions Ideally, you'll also have What we look for
We're looking for people that are passionate supply chain consultants, at the top of their game, but who would like to continue to grow their subject matter expertise and help others around them achieve their potential. If you have a passion for assisting businesses achieve their full potential and working with some of the highest performing teams, this role might very well be for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support