Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Are you looking for a role where you will be continuously learning? Keep reading! What will your typical day look like?
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative support for 3-5 Partners and/or Directors. You will work alongside your partners to proactively support their day-to-day needs and management of their service area. You are a highly organized individual, and are able to build effective relationships. As an Executive Assistant, you will support, represent, and actively participate in Partner matters.About the team
As a part of the Business Operations Team, we work to leverage appropriate firm resources to manage, own, and minimize administrative tasks for the Partners. In our team, we handle work-related matters on behalf of, and alongside the Partner. We work to grow our careers, connect, and learn through continuous on-the-job learning and collaboration with others.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 5 years of customer service and/or administrative experience in a professional, customer-service driven and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Advanced-level knowledge of common industry software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat
- Flexibility to work overtime, if required
- Must be bilingual in French and English
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.