Permanent Reference code
:108922 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Build a network of colleagues for life.
- Provide excellent administrative support to typically three to four associates or service managers
- Work side by side with associates or service managers to proactively address their day-to-day needs and help them manage their service areas independently with minimal supervision
- Take initiative and be proactive on a daily basis in making decisions and completing tasks within their area of expertise
- Optimal calendar management (managing scheduling conflicts, sending invitations, organizing meetings, etc.)
- Preparation of expense reports in the Concur system
- Provide support during meetings (room reservations, catering orders, coordination with our various internal services, etc.)
- Coordinate travel arrangements (in collaboration with our travel agency)
- Writing letters and emails while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Participate in the organization of events (on occasion) both internally and externally in collaboration with the various teams of the firm
- Represent the partner with professionalism and confidence in both verbal and written communications, both inside and outside the firm at all times.About the team
As a member of the Operations Team, we strive to leverage appropriate firm resources to manage, own and minimize administrative tasks for associates. As part of our team, we handle issues related to working on behalf of and alongside associates. We work to advance our careers, grow our network while continually developing.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You have the following:
- At least 3 years of administrative experience in a professional and dynamic customer service oriented environment;
- Exceptional commitment to customer service and continuous improvement;
- Ability to manage highly confidential information; discretion is essential in this position;
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment according to their relative importance and urgency;
- Ability to anticipate needs and take action proactively;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent knowledge of software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Bilingualism (English and French), oral and writtenOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Secretary, Equity, QC, Administrative, Finance, Quality