Permanent Reference code
: 103181 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life.What we offer
- Work from home
- 15 vacation days per year
- 3 personal days per year
- Access to a telemedicine service
- Cellular phone
- And much more!What will your typical day look like?
- Provide excellent administrative support to typically three to four associates or service managers
- Work side by side with associates or service managers to proactively address their day-to-day needs and help them manage their service areas independently with minimal supervision
- Take initiative and be proactive on a daily basis in making decisions and completing tasks within their area of expertise
- Optimal calendar management (managing scheduling conflicts, sending invitations, organizing meetings, etc.)
- Preparation of expense reports in the Concur system
- Provide support during meetings (room reservations, catering orders, coordination with our various internal services, etc.)
- Coordinate travel arrangements (in collaboration with our travel agency)
- Writing letters and emails while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Participate in the organization of events (on occasion) both internally and externally in collaboration with the various teams of the firm
- Represent the partner with professionalism and confidence in both verbal and written communications, both inside and outside the firm at all times.About the team
As a member of the Operations Team, we strive to leverage appropriate firm resources to manage, own and minimize administrative tasks for associates. As part of our team, we handle issues related to working on behalf of and alongside associates. We work to advance our careers, grow our network while continually developing.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You have the following:
- At least 3 years of administrative experience in a professional and dynamic customer service oriented environment;
- Exceptional commitment to customer service and continuous improvement;
- Ability to manage highly confidential information; discretion is essential in this position;
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment according to their relative importance and urgency;
- Ability to anticipate needs and take action proactively;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent knowledge of software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Bilingualism (English and French), oral and writtenOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Equity, Developer, Executive Assistant, Administrative, Finance, Technology
Apply now "
Management and Executive