KPMG is a Canadian leader in delivering Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. KPMG responds to clients' complex business challenges across the country and around the world.
Want to be creative in a corporate world? This is a unique opportunity to join the events team in Montreal!
As part of a dynamic and agile team, you will support the Senior Manager, Communications and Events in managing, designing, creating, organizing and holding internal and external events while supporting the actions of the marketing, human resources, recruitment and client experience teams. The opportunity:
Do you like action and thrive in a dynamic environment?
- Are you a self-starter, resourceful and organized?
- Do you like to work as part of a team?
- Are you passionate about events and marketing?
Our Montreal office is looking for an Event Manager to complete its team and help it achieve the local growth targets. The role also comes with various development opportunities. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Develop, plan and ensure the implementation of events and actions related to the promotion of a range of client and internal events e.g. (conferences, annual training, training and networking activities, gala evenings, team building activities).
- Manage the event team and recruit employees as required for to deliver each event.
- Ensure events run smoothly and on time, and previously established objectives are met .
- Provide oversight of events related to the major causes supported by the firm.
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers and partners.
- Ensure sound financial management of events.
- Help develop internal employee recognition events together with the Human Resources team
- Publicize events in various traditional and digital media.
- Keep abreast of current trends.
- Contribute new ideas for improving or creating new events
The benefits of working for KPMG:
- University degree in marketing communications events.
- Seven to ten years of experience in a similar position.
- Professional services experience a definite asset.
- Fluency in French (written and spoken) and strong command of English (written and spoken).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven priority management and problem solving skills.
- High level of adaptability and organization and strong ability to work independently.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be available to work outside of normal working hours.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- A competitive salary with the possibility of increases, as well as a comprehensive group benefit plan.
- Four weeks of vacation.
- Pension plan.
- 50 hours of personal time to encourage a better work-life balance.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Sales and Marketing