KPMG is a Canadian leader in delivering Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. KPMG responds to clients' complex business challenges across the country and around the world.
Want to be creative in a corporate world? This is a unique opportunity to join the events team in Montreal!
As part of a dynamic and agile team, you will support the Event Manager in managing, designing, creating, organizing and holding internal and external events while supporting the actions of the marketing, human resources, recruitment and client experience teams. The opportunity:
- Do you like action and thrive in a dynamic environment?
- Are you a self-starter, resourceful and organized?
- Do you like to work as part of a team?
- Are you passionate about events and marketing?
Our Montreal office is looking for an Event & Special Project Advisor to complete its team and help it achieve the local growth targets. The role also comes with various development opportunities. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Help organize and handle the content and logistics of our various client and internal events, while ensuring they run running smoothly and on time and previously set objectives are met.
- Coordinate, organize and follow up as needed with colleagues and event partners, and select external suppliers as required.
- Coordinate the internal and external promotion, information and publicity for events under your purview.
- Help develop internal employee recognition events together with the Human Resources team
- Help organize events related to community organizations.
- Ensures sound budget management.
- Monitor and evaluate activities to allow for an overall event assessment and future recommendations as needed.
- Draft various event communications.
The benefits of working for KPMG:
- Degree in event marketing/communications.
- Three to five years of relevant experience in an event communications department.
- Professional services experience a definite asset.
- Fluency in French (written and spoken) and decent command of English (written and spoken).
- Must be available to work outside of normal working hours.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- A competitive salary with the possibility of increases, as well as a comprehensive group benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation allowance.
- Pension plan.
- 50 hours of personal time to encourage a better work-life balance.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Sales and Marketing