At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Enterprise Service Manager (ESM) serves an important role supporting Rogers' key Enterprise customers. The ESM is a trusted advocate responsible for building high value relationships focused on customer retention and loyalty while ensuring the overall success of Rogers' largest Enterprise clients.
The ESM must confidently manage unique and often complex service requests with significant revenue impacts, effectively communicate with executive-level contacts, and always represent/promote Rogers' best interests and brand image. The ESM is committed to delivering world-class service experiences across all of Rogers products and services. Key Responsibilities
• Act as the customer's advocate for all post-sales life cycle activates, including delivery and assurance across all Rogers Enterprise Business products.
• Drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates and reduce churn, influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
• Own the planning and execution of proactive face-to-face meetings at customer site to review goals, priorities and needs related to existing account base.
• Accountable to build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal key stakeholders including Sales & Operations to achieve customer outcomes.
• Focused on continuous service improvement for assigned customer base including influencing customer projects that improve internal efficiencies.
• Ensure that customer impact and temperature is understood and visible during large events providing visibility to internal stakeholders.
• Actively participate in RFP discussions, including customized service support strategies for key customers.
• Identifies and drives self-serve opportunities through adoption strategies with Rogers systems and tools in order improve operational cost, efficiency and customer satisfaction. Qualifications
- Technical and Business Skills:
- You have an outstanding business and financial acumen;
- You have a profound understanding of the sales cycle and leverage your knowledge to provide the best customer experience;
- You have a strong knowledge of Telecommunications (Wireless Service, Networking & Data Centre / Cloud Service) in a large Enterprise environment (more than 1000 employees).
- I nterpersonal and Engagement skills:
- You are a collaborator and customer advocate with solid leadership skills;
- You are a strong, confident, and exacting communicator (written and verbal). You communicate your vision and roadmap effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders including c-level executives;
- You have a genuine concern in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team;
- You always commit to continuous improvement, self-leaner and enjoy educating customers and stakeholders;
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems concisely and clearly.
- Education and experience:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in technology science or other field of study and/or a combination of relevant work experience;
- You may have industry certifications such as ITIL, PMP, and PRINCE2 - nice to have.
- You have minimum 5 years in Service Delivery Management, Customer Success, Technical Account Management or closely related experience in the technology industry;
- You are an advanced user of MS Office Suite.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Call Centre Operations & Operations Support Requisition ID:
126283 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]