Reporting to the manager in charge of KPMG's Engagement Processing Centre, the incumbent will provide valuable support for the firm's audit services, completing word processing tasks to prepare client financial statements.
This position is of key importance for the firm's audit services. The incumbent must ensure accuracy in performing all assigned tasks while meeting deadlines. What you will do
- Type and format all financial statements using the Eureka system and Word software, in accordance with national guidelines.
- Review for quality, proofread and verify content for financial statements and other documentation.
- Enter the necessary corrections and update the appropriate files.
- Lock PDF financial statement files.
- Scan documents and incorporate them into the financial statements.
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system for reports and/or correspondence.
- Assemble corporate tax returns (paper files) and send them electronically using TaxPrep and TaxPrep Form.
- If necessary, print documents such as financial statements, tax returns and correspondence.
- Create or convert files in PDF format and forward them to production.
- Complete audit planning and audit findings reports and forward them to production.
- Complete other related projects/tasks as assigned.
** Please note that, from February to June, the incumbent must be available to work 7.5 hours/day, between 8 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., from Monday to Friday.**
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill their duties. People also need extra time to devote to personal matters and our flexible approach provides for this. What you bring to the role
- College diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years experience in word processing
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Knowledge of Caseware an asset
- Competitive salary
- Three weeks of annual vacation
- Five days of personal time for personal/family emergencies
- Group insurance
- Lifestyle spending account
KPMG is among the best employers in Canada and was recently recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 employers in 2019 for a 13th consecutive year. The well-being and professional development of our talent is our priority. Come build your future with us!
#LI-EJ1 Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Administrative Health Care