You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
Reporting to the manager in charge of KPMG's Engagement Processing Centre, the incumbent will provide valuable support for the firm's audit services, completing word processing tasks to prepare client financial statements.
This position is of key importance for the firm's audit services. The incumbent must ensure accuracy in performing all assigned tasks while meeting deadlines. What you will do
- Type and format all financial statements using the Eureka system and Word software, in accordance with national guidelines.
- Review for quality, proofread and verify content for financial statements and other documentation.
- Enter the necessary corrections and update the appropriate files.
- Lock PDF financial statement files.
- Scan documents and incorporate them into the financial statements.
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system for reports and/or correspondence.
- Assemble corporate tax returns (paper files) and send them electronically using TaxPrep and TaxPrep Form.
- If necessary, print documents such as financial statements, tax returns and correspondence.
- Create or convert files in PDF format and forward them to production.
- Complete audit planning and audit findings reports and forward them to production.
- Complete other related projects/tasks as assigned.
** Please note that, from February to June, the incumbent must be available to work 7.5 hours/day, between 8 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., from Monday to Friday.**
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill their duties. People also need extra time to devote to personal matters and our flexible approach provides for this. What you bring to the role
- College diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years experience in word processing
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Knowledge of Caseware an asset
- Competitive salary
- Three weeks of annual vacation
- Five days of personal time for personal/family emergencies
- Group insurance
- Lifestyle spending account
KPMG is among the best employers in Canada and was recently recognized as one of Canada's Top 100 employers in 2019 for a 13th consecutive year. The well-being and professional development of our talent is our priority. Come build your future with us! Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.