Line of Service
Forensic TechnologyManagement Level
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today's evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Must be able to conduct work in both French and English
• Data processing, review support and production of electronic data using a variety of eDiscovery industry tools
• Familiarity with all stages of the EDRM and experience with processing and review eDiscovery platforms
• Providing consulting and guidance with regards to processing and review workflows, and use of Analytics (Email Threading, TAR etc.)
• Appropriate data handling and documentation of digital evidence in order to maintain data integrity throughout the process This role does not support completion of the Canadian CPA designation. Additional QualificationsExperience in eDiscovery data processing tools and review platformsAn interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.Excellent interpersonal and organizational skillsStrong oral and written communication skillsA high level of personal integrity and energy, a commitment to teamwork and a strong desire to learnAn ability to work under tight deadlines, which can lead to occasional overtime requirementsSome travel may be required to locations in North America and/or abroadAbility to obtain Canadian Government Secret Level II security clearance is requiredWhy you'll love working for PwC
We want you to love every (if not, almost every) minute of your career, having said this, we get it. Each life stage we go through comes with a new set of priorities and demands. This is why we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits, so regardless of your situation, there's something for everyone.
Leading benefits for our permanent staff include: A competitive compensation package
Sponsored investments, pensions and saving plans with matching firm contributions
PwC FlexBenefits, for personalised medical & dental coverage, including enhanced mental health benefit
Every day recognition and real time appreciation through our rewards and recognition program
Dress for your day with our flexible dress environment
Health, wellness and fitness perks
Family-friendly benefits, including maternity and parental leave policies and support networks to help you prepare for your successful return to work
Back-up child and elder care support
Career defining project work and international experience
Development opportunities including learning on the job, formal learning, learning from others and access to "Vantage" our digital learning system
Award winning programs including "Women in Leadership" and "Enhanced Pursuit Program"
A coach to help develop skills, diversify experiences and achieve career aspirations
See how you can create your future at PwC:
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Up to 20%Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance