At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting to Senior Director Strategy, Value Proposition and Customer Experience Fido, the Director of FidoXTRA is responsible for developing and delivering on Fido XTRA's vision, strategies and road map.
Skilled at interpreting data and identifying opportunities, he/she will apply customer insights and analytics to spear head innovation and continue elevating engagement results as well as drive synergies within the business. This leader collaborates with cross-functional teams to create and evolve frictionless and positive customer journeys. He/she also participates and oversees relationships with external merchants in order to deliver relevant and valuable content in the program. It is crucial that the candidate be well versed at presenting and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders, collaborators and vendors, and is able to do so in both French and English. What you will do:
• Lead the vision and strategy of FIDO XTRA and its integration within the brand's overall value proposition.
• Act as an innovation catalyst in the analysis, development and implementation of multi-channel strategies to deliver on Fido XTRA KPIs.
• Work cross-functionally to ensure clear communication to stakeholders (channel marketing, CARE, digital, CBM, legal, brand and agency) of the program's initiatives and benefits to the organization.
• Contribute to the team's culture of performance by sharing program results against its KPIs as well as the program's road map.
• Oversee relationships and negotiations with external merchants and service providers (creative agency, technology provider etc.)
• Responsible for driving the program efficiencies while delivering within budget and proper timelines.
• Lead 7 team members who work with agility and passion on all aspects of the Fido XTRA program, ranging from content planning to user experience. This team has E2E responsibilities and accountabilities to plan, deliver, measure and innovate.
• Implements management and communication practices that foster collaboration, skills development and engagement. What you bring:
10-15+ years' experience in marketing and/or agencies.
Experience in loyalty programs and mobile telecommunication an asset
Strong negotiation skills
Experience in mobile technologies / mobile applications
Experience leading a high performing team
Strong strategic thinker.
Experience using research and data to drive insights that lead to business actions and outcomes
Strong influencer, skillful collaborator and leader among peer
Proven experience in successfully managing complex organizational structures and relationships
Proactive self-starter who will comfortably move forward in the face of ambiguity
Ability to lead a high-functioning team in a fast-paced work environment
Superior communication skills - written and oral (in both official languages)
Passionate and hard-working with a profound desire to challenge the status quo and push forward Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Marketing & Marketing Communication Requisition ID:
211032 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Corporate Job Segment:
Telecom, Telecommunications, Manager, User Experience, Technology, Management, Research
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing