Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Direct Investing provides financial services to clients who manage their own investments and empowers them to do so with confidence through state of the art technologies and access to information and support. We acquire and service clients through our Investor Centres (ICs), Investor Service Centres, investor education and our partnership with TD Canada Trust (TDCT) and Advice channels. Job Description
This is a key sales position for TD Direct Investing.
- Meet and exceed individual and team acquisition goals of target client segments through proactive execution of Investor Centre (IC) strategies/tactics and participation in trade shows.
- Client Education: execution of seminar strategy through delivery of high quality training programs to self- directed clients using TD Direct Investing applications and tools to: Increase trading activities and/or revenue from existing Direct Investing clients through education, enabling them to be confident engaged investors.
- Up-sell to existing Long-term (LTI) clients through the value chain to become confident and engaged investors resulting in increased trades, assets, revenue and accounts.
- Establish rapport with all potential clients to transfer new assets to TD Direct Investing.
- Accountable to acquire new prospects and external assets - new account openings etc.
- Strong commitment to customer service, with a strong emphasis on CEI (New Account management, education, proactive calls, etc). Every Client, Every Time - legendary client experience.
- Relationship management via a dedicated book of business.
- Referrals: identify and effectively communicate client business opportunities (Referrals) to TD Canada Trust (TDCT) and Wealth Partners resulting in increased business to TD Bank Group (TDBG).
- Manage all day-to-day operational and logistical functions within the IC to ensure compliance with TD Direct Investing standards and policies, be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and IIROC codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations.
- Must be fully bilingual French and English
- Strong self-motivation and organizational skills
- Proven sales success within TD
- Outbound call experience
- Knowledge of the WebBroker platform
- Familiarity and comfort with the account opening and transfer-in procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize
*** Must successfully complete IIROC licensing requirements (CSC, CPH, IIROC Training Program) and Derivatives Fundamentals and Options Licensing course within nine months of start date *** Additional Information
This position is located in Ste-Foy. The candidate must be within footprint Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive