At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Management for Consumer Digital Commerce, the Digital Product Manager will lead the efforts to transform, evolve, and maintain the overarching digital strategy for the Fido brand online, and ensure alignment across other channels (Care, Retail, and Field) What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Be a lead contributor for Fido to help elaborate on one digital strategy and experience for Rogers/Fido brands to ensure that efforts are leveraged across the company.
- Be accountable for tracking digital revenue targets and the performance of your digital products and online commerce transactions. Work with the performance measurement team to implement and oversee analytics and KPI's for your respective initiatives.
- Lead development of digital commerce product roadmaps, backlogs, and execution plans based on customer feedback, business objectives, and insights.
- Oversee technical development of consumer buy and maintenance flows on Fido.ca for new customer acquisition, customer hardware upgrades, and price plan changes.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that all digital experiences are optimized across channels (Online, Care, Retail, and Field).
- Provide thought leadership and digital strategic direction in e-commerce for the business focusing on the Fido brand.
- Relevant online/digital experience in a similar role, such as Product Owner or Product Manager
- Drive to provide leadership and direction towards accomplishing goals and taking ownership and responsibility from strategy to execution
- Strong self-management, self-pacing, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills and negotiation skills, in both English and French
- Understanding of technical aspects of web applications, including database-driven functionalities, general web functionality, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a strong asset
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Digital & eCommerce Requisition ID:
149968 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com
to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]