As a Digital Campaign Specialist, you will be a key member of our dynamic marketing team, contributing directly to the media strategies behind initiatives linked to social media, SEM and email campaigns. You understand the importance of creating campaigns that resonate with enterprise clients, and always keep an eye on results.
GardaWorld is made up of different brands backed by more than 102,000 employees in 45 countries. To be part of the team, you need to be the kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and ready to work for a world-class organization that values an entrepreneurial culture. In other words, at GardaWorld, we like people who are hands-on and take initiative. In today's reality, we've had to adapt our ways of collaborating, which means that teleworking and videoconferencing are now second nature for us. Yes, we sometimes still forget to take ourselves off mute when we're speaking, but other than that, it's going pretty well! We've even hired several new collaborators virtually. Will you be next? KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Identify, develop and implement digital campaigns that align with our marketing and sales strategies
- Plan, execute and optimize paid search, social campaigns and email marketing campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of and become an expert on how to position GardaWorld's solutions into different verticals
- Provide an overview of all the campaigns and client touch points, as well as regular reports of campaign results and KPI evaluations
- Measure performance and ROI, using data to optimize content.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of paid campaign management experience, including building campaigns in Google Ad Manager and Facebook Ad Manager, as well as analyzing results with Google Analytics and/or other web analytics platforms
- Experience in building and executing email marketing strategies
- A strong understanding of best practices across all digital marketing platforms and web marketing
- Ability to plan and manage high-volume projects while multitasking, sometimes under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Bilingual (French/English), spoken and written
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
- Permanent, full-time position ;
- Flexible hours and the possibility of teleworking (full time for the moment, then occasionally after confinement is lifted) ;
- Competitive salary and numerous benefits, including access to a group insurance plan ;
- Under normal circumstances (i.e. before and after confinement), workplace located in charming Griffintown, easily accessible by public transit and close to the South Shore bridges ;
- International company offering many long-term career opportunities.
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.Job Segment:
Social Media, Interactive Marketing, Online Marketing, SEM, Marketing, Bilingual
Management and Executive