Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Join one of the leaders of the SAP industry and be part of the technological change!What will your typical day look like?
You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided with challenging work opportunities. The role will offer you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical, and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service to clients around the globe. You will have the opportunity to work with our SAP team in order to manage and support projects related to various domains and clients. You will play an active role throughout projects' lifecycle (e.g., solution analysis and development, programming, configuration, testing, support) working within a team of experienced and dedicated people.About the team
The Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with
- Bachelors degree or diploma/college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or an equivalent discipline
- Experience with SAP Fiori Security and role design
- In-depth knowledge of SAP authorization concepts for ECC, S/4 HANA, HANA DB,FIORI, BOBJ, BW/BI.
- Experience in S/4HANA Central Finance implementation/Support,
- Experience in S4/HANA Security, ECC Security, SAP modules desired: AP, FI, CO, GL, MM ..etc.
- Experience in SAP Security best practice concepts for Role Design and Expert Profile Generator and authorizations for role changes
- Clear understanding of continuous compliance processes and concepts with GRC AC-PC Experience on GRC AC SOD reports and SOD remediation role level
- S4/Hana FIORI Tiles, Launch Pad, Transactional apps, Activation of Odata services and SICF services
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production