Help us build awesome reports and dashboards Join our team
Our dynamic team is focused on making data accessible and meaningful to help drive positive outcomes for our business. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
We deliver critical information and analysis to Sales & Marketing stakeholders. Our tools and data focus on unlocking customer insights and help identify revenue trends in the B2B segment.
Your role will center on our most popular dashboards that are built using Tableau data visualization software. Here's how
• Preparation and communication of complex reporting to management and Sales leadership
• Strong understanding of business and sales process
• Ability to analyze complex issues with limited guidance/direction and provide meaningful recommendations
• Recognizing opportunities for improvement, providing viable recommendations and assisting in their implementation
• Effective use of data visualizations techniques and best practices
• Develops effective business relationships with peers, sales, finance and marketing teams; may have VP/ELT exposure Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• Highly motivated, self-sufficient with ability to work successfully under pressure
• Demonstrated creativity, aesthetic sense and attention to detail related to KPI reporting
• Strong quantitative background and experience working with large datasets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & French Great-to-haves
• Tableau, SQL Server, MS Excel, Domo, PowerBI & Salesforce.com
• Knowledge of KPI development, executive presentations, reporting, and analytics
• Data visualization, Telecommunications, Marketing & Business Intelligence Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.