Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Are you passionate about data and technology solutions, driven to learn about them and keep up with the market evolution, while working remotely with colleagues and clients? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Manager / Architect based in our Montreal Delivery Centre, you will be part of a dedicated technical team that delivers new solutions to our clients. You will play an active role throughout the entire implementation cycle while working with both OpenSource and proprietary technology.
In our view, the best Solution Managers / Architect are passionate about data and technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles.
While every client engagement brings it's own set of unique challenges, you should expect
About the team
- 40% Focus: Engage and lead streams of work focused on the planning, design, development and delivery of solutions.
- 30% Focus: Have the technical chops and willingness to "dig under the covers" of client solutions, including Hand's-On development of the most challenging solution features.
- 30% Focus: Mentor and grow the development team by sharing your experiences as a technology professional and leader.
Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team within our Omnia AI group is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Our teams deliver a breadth of engagements and leverage expertise in "Cloud Data Processing", "Data Engineering" and "Full-Stack Development". Each one of our solutions leverages a different mix technologies to achieve a business outcome.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work fluently in English. (Bi-Lingual in French is an asset, but not required.)
- 10+ years' of experience developing Data Engineering Solutions (Data Warehousing, ETL, MDM, Cloud Platforms)
- 3-5 years' experience in delivering cloud based solutions (eg. Azure, AWS, GCP)
- 3-5 years' experience in development using Java, Python, or C# (or similar language)
- 3-5 years' experience in planning, estimating and delivering projects as a Team Lead for 3-5 developers.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Senior Solution Designer role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.