Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Fredericton; Moncton; St. John's
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.You have a passion for analytics and advanced Data Management? You want to build solutions that will allow customers to go further with the best of the existing Data solutions (AI/ML/ETL/Data lakes...)? You are ready to uncover the possibilities of AI in your career and set the foundation for success tomorrow? Then we have an opportunity waiting for you!What will your typical day look like?
As a Data Engineer
within our Omnia AI Canadian Delivery Center (CDC)
, you will be a team player to a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI engagements (projects). You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full life-cycle over AI projects, which includes contributing in proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, and internal projects aiming to leverage top data management applications.
You will be able to work on the largest and most advanced Analytics projects on the market : 2019, 2020, 2021 Gartner Data & Analytics Service Provider leader.
Specifically, you will:
About the teamDeloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence
- Bring your expertise to customers who want to transform their company into a data-driven organization. You will be able to leverage all the existing assets created by Deloitte around AI applications, and combine them with your knowledge to build perfectly tailored applications for each customer
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements, including opportunity to travel across Canada and internationally (as needed)
practice is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Omnia Canadian Delivery Center team
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. We work closely with the Omnia AI Strategy, Data Modernization Analytics, AI Insights and AI Factory (custom developed AI assets) teams to drive successful business outcomes. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes. To support our continued growth, we are looking to add many team players with hands-on work experience ideally in the data, analytics and/or AI domains.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Strong interest to bring Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics to Enterprise applications
- 2+ years of experience in Data related projects like Modeling and ETL processes within Enterprise systems & Modern Analytic platforms: data lake, data warehouse, Datamart, dimensional models, ETL processes.
- An experience writing SQL queries or python scripts, extracting and importing disparate data from source systems to Analytics Platforms.
- Team player attitude
- Intellectual curiosity, and strong analytical skills;
- College/CEGEP or undergraduate studies in Business/Engineering/Mathematics/Computer Science; postgraduate studies in Computer Science related specializations advantageous
Differentiators but not required:
- Projects experiences with the following: Azure Data lakes, Snowflake, Databricks and Agile development methods in data-oriented projects
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Able to obtain Government of Canada security clearance
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team, please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Database, Engineer, Computer Science, ERP, SQL, Technology, Engineering
Apply now "