At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Innovate. Collaborate. Shine. Lighthouse - KPMG Canada's Center of Excellence for Data Valorization, Advanced Analytics- applies data science to solve real-word business problems, operationalize AI and optimize emerging technologies for its mission. Join a diverse team which is always curious and learning, thinking independently, working collaboratively, has a passion to solve difficult problems, and has fun doing it. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Collaborate and interact with data scientists to design and deploy machine learning-based software solutions.
- Assess and analyze the current data-architecture and all its components maturity level.
- Profile databases and model the derived and standardized data layers across different platforms.
- Develop artifacts such as data models, data architecture, documentations, and project deliverables.
- Produce data dictionary, data governance strategies and policies and data quality measures.
- Help translating architectural decisions into the detailed design.
- Work with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the operations.
- Take accountability for client deliverables by leading engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting the team, client needs and generating value.
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Python programming language for data operations.
- Strong project management skills to help developing project plans that meet client requirements.
- Strong experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with micro-service and container-based architecture, serverless and data-driven design.
- Experience in developing and deploying ETL stacks on-prem and in the Cloud environments.
- Experience working with Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the following software and tools is a plus:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Experience with Data Warehousing Solutions.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.