You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity
We are looking for talented individuals to join KPMG's Cyber Security practice.
The Cyber Security team is one which has received tremendous investment and has been identified as a transformational part of the firm to deliver growth over the next five years. It is an excellent opportunity for those that are looking to work in a firm and department with unparalleled career progression opportunities. KPMG Professionals Are...
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. Expertise
Successful candidates will have a strong Cyber Security background in one or more of the following areas of expertise:
What you will do
- Information Security Strategy, Governance and Management
- Identify and Access Management (including PAM)
- Cloud security
- Monitoring and Incident management
- Data loss prevention/protection
- End-point security
- Threat intelligence
- Solution security architecture
- Privacy protection
- Project management in Cyber Security
- Actively participate in the delivery of various client engagements
- Develop links with organizations that can contribute to KPMG thought leadership
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with existing and target client organizations
- Manage a team of consultants and take an active role in on-going engagement
- Develop excellent relationships with colleagues in other areas of the firm
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
- Master / Bachelor degree in Information technology or related field
- Relevant certification such as: CISSP, CISM
- Excellent communication skills and both French and English
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities
- Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Analyzes problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
- Builds the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Security Clearance is an asset
Positions are also open to contractors.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance