Customer Support SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy in 100+ countries where the Electrification Business Area operates. Our 10,000 sales & marketing employees connect our customers and partners to our innovative portfolio of products, services and solutions. Our domain expertise and global footprint enable us to support our customers with solutions that address their current needs, while anticipating how emerging trends such as urbanization, digitalization and the shift to sustainable energy will impact their future needs.Our Marketing / Sales / Product Management teams play a key role in how ABB's technologies contribute to a more productive and sustainable future. Helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, reliability and productivity while reducing emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purposeYou will be the first and consistent point of contact for electrification products' distributors and business partners of the Electrification Canada division in Iberville, Québec. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager and using your customer service skills and knowledge, you will help solve diverse customer inquiries in support of the wider sales team. Your responsibilities
- Responding to customer inquiries efficiently with confidence and professionalism.
- Delivering effective solutions to customers with order-related queries by coordinating with internal resources to resolve the issue, eg, Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, After-Sales.
- Monitoring status of orders, inquiry resolution and support for any necessary escalation.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience, providing regular updates and clarification.
- Observing the overall process and trends across inquiries and identifying improvement areas.
- A College degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service, working as a customer service representative
- Sound knowledge of working ideally within the electrical industry or a manufacturing environment is an asset
- Perfectly bilingual (written and oral)
- Responsive and proactive behavior; demonstrated responsibility for and ownership of customer issues, organized and able to perform under pressure in a busy high volume team environment
- Knowledge of customer-service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Salesforce.com.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.