2840 Place Davis
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Fulfills transactions, internal business partner / external customer inquiries and requests, and/or audit and reconciliation activities. Follows procedures to resolve internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries, requests, and issues. Resolves complex issues in accordance with Bank and industry standards with a focus on up to a three-month time horizon. Act as a subject matter expert to the team. Recommends and implements process improvements. Acts as point of approval or resolution for escalated issues from more junior staff.
We're here to help
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing, and distributing communications.
- Executes routine tasks (e.g. service requests, transactions, queries, etc.) within relevant service level agreements.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Processes and fulfills transactions, conducts audits, reconciliations, and other activities to meet established priorities and deadlines.
- Prepares and forwards customer referral documentation to the appropriate partner.
- Answers inquiries and resolves routine issues or escalates to more senior team members.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking and credit card industries, practices, and trends.
- Provides advice to internal business partners and peers to support the completion of processes or activities within established procedures.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Follows through on risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain their privacy, and act in their best interest.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- Protects the Bank's assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements, including Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing reporting, Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC), and the Privacy Act.
- Completes standardized tasks under supervision.
- Performs initial problem solving within given rules/limits & escalates when required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- No prior experience necessary; post-secondary degree or certification in related field of study is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of operating processes and supporting applications and policies.
- Basic knowledge of personal and small business banking products.
- Basic knowledge of all personal lending products, processes, supporting policies, and loan process documentation and registrations.
- Basic customer service and relationship management skills.
- Basic knowledge learned on the job.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Basic (in business environment).
- Organization skills - Basic (in business environment).
- Collaboration & team skills - Basic (in business environment).
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing