We are looking for a organized and energetic Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representatives provide superior service to customers by accurately processing orders through systems and proactively monitoring and communicating customers' anticipated requirements.
A company's success starts with its team members. An individual's success starts with the right career opportunity.Be Ready to Be Empowered!
Our mission is to help customers succeed. To achieve our mission, we've instilled a culture and environment that encourages new ideas, promotes experimentation, and inspires innovation.
What You Get To Do
* Accurately enters sales orders, processes acknowledgments, purchase orders and shipping documentation.
* Processes invoices and receipts for commissions and accounts payable accurately and in a timely manner.
* Handles customer billing including commissions, inventory shipments, build-ups and service orders.
* Communicates with vendors on a routine basis to follow-up and expedite current orders.
* Reviews backorder fills on a daily basis and acts on them accordingly.
* Responds to internal and external customer requests.
* Processes returns, warranties and credits accurately and timely.
* Tracks orders through the system and follows up with vendors to ensure that ship dates are met.
What We Need From You
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in a related field is a plus
* Minimum one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to manage a wide variety of customer situations
* Ability to solicit customer feedback to improve service
* Understanding of gross margin percentages and how invoices are processed from vendors and to customers
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Speaks clearly and persuasively in all situations
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
We Are Winning When
* Our expectations are that team members demonstrate our Core Values.
* Integrity & Respect – Work with the highest ethical standards, interact openly and directly, honor our commitments and value diversity of styles, roles and perspectives.
* Teamwork – Actively collaborate with others to solve problems and create opportunities. Devote ourselves to the team's and others' success.
* Customer Focus – Make customers the starting point for everything we do. Understanding what the want and expect from us will enable us to earn their loyalty.
* Excellence & Innovation – Continuously elevate our expertise and knowledge to strengthen our competitive advantage; and always look for ways to apply breakthrough ideas.
* Passion & Energy – Bring passion and energy to our work so that we are “energy givers”, enabling us to own and pursue objectives in spite of obstacles and adversity.
This is a REMOTE WORK FROM HOME POSITION
#50 - GeoComply - Finding Success from the Ground Up