Ready to tap into your best and drive your career forward?
Automotive glass technology is helping transform how we experience the road. At Belron Canada
, we take this seriously, which is why we invest tirelessly on developing, certifying and advancing an elite force of highly trained technicians.
If you want an exciting career in an environment where you get to work with sophisticated equipment every day alongside the finest experts in the field, we'd love to hear from you. We welcome applications from everyone, are firmly committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace, and take pride in ensuring every member of our team feels empowered.Overview of your role:
Your profile :
- Follow up with customers identified as potential to get them to reconsider their decision and generate sales.
- Use active listening to establish a relationship of trust to understand the reasons for the initial refusal.
- Propose the products and services best suited to the customer's situation to convert these opportunities into sales.
- Guide you to make an appointment in our service centers and update your file.
- Perform occasional support for other departments.
Knowledge and skills:
- High school diploma.
- 2 years of sales experience.
- Call center experience (minimum 6 months).
- Experience in a retention, loyalty and/or collection service an asset.
Availablity :Be available from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Friday, possibility of working weekends according to operational needs.The position is working remotely due to Covid-19.
- Excel in sales and customer service in a call center environment.
- Easy to learn new software
- Work collaboratively and demonstrate good team spirit.
- Enjoy diversity in tasks and take up challenges.
- Organized and motivated by challenges.
- Be independent, reliable, and punctual.
- Oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
We believe that genuine care can make a real difference in the customer experience, and it begins with making a difference in the careers of our team members.Belron Canada
is an integral part of the Belron International family, a global leader in auto glass repair and replacement, and forward-facing digital camera calibration. Belron Canada alone operates 325+ service centres, 2 distribution centres and 26 warehouses across 10 provinces, and is home to over 1,200 employees.
Our pursuit of excellence commits us to providing sustainable world-class care for our communities and the climate.
If you value your career as we value our employees and our customers, there's no better time to join Belron Canada
and #BringOutYourBest with us!
Customer Service and Support