Do you share our passion for:
• Advocating for our customers' needs and creating a personalize experience
• Offering personalized solutions to our customers
• demonstrating our sincerity in each contact with customers
• Being an exceptional written and oral communicator - listen, honest and clear
• Getting things done by leveraging each other's unique talents
• Proactively adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers
If you want to join one of the best Canadian and worldwide company to work with as named in Forbes Magazine in 2020, here is your chance.
At TELUS, we understand that a big part of our success comes from the people we hire, which is why we honour our employees with a starting wage of $20.16 per hour
. You can also take advantage of our campus setting complete with paid training programs, state-of the-art equipment, e.Lofts, cyber cafes and career development planning that will help you gain the tools needed to help you shift your career into high gear in various exciting roles, including quality coaching, floor support, front-line management, training and IT support. Also, in order to insure your success in your new role, you will be provided with 8-9 weeks full-time paid training for which you must be available to attend.
Working in an established world-class contact centre that offers excellence in sales support for TELUS products and services, you will provide world-class customer care in a call centre environment to our clients. You will also interpret client requirements and offer solutions, while ensuring excellent customer service by communication with the internal team, and/or ensure and appropriate transfer to the responsible department when required.
Our culture supports a learning-based environment supported by pay-for-performance and a personal life balance. In many of our contact centres there are opportunities for you to become eligible for our At Home Agent program.
The TELUS At Home Agent Program is an innovative work arrangement that enables team members to carry out their work responsibilities from home, rather than from the traditional office location. An At Home Agent is able to work from a dedicated workspace within their homes using the same desktop tools as a team member who works in the office. Our call center hours of operation are currently: Monday to Friday 8:00 am-10:15pm and 9:00 am-8:15pm Saturday and Sunday. Qualifications: Responsibilities:
• Provides timely resolution of client inquiries as the point of contact for TELUS Mobility clients including activation, service, billing, and equipment inquiries
• Proactively explores and anticipates clients' future needs with an ability to recommend and educate the client on value-add services and products
• Asks necessary questions in order to troubleshoot technical service issues determining root causes of problems and finding appropriate resolutions
• Introduces and promotes the use of self service options relevant to clients' needs
• Accurately obtains, documents and confirms client personal information
• Builds relevant professional relationships with internal contacts Scheduling Requirements:
• Must be available to attend an initial eight weeks full-time training program.
• Must be available to work up to 37.5 hours per week in a variety of shifts to meet the changing needs of our business. Required Skills & Abilities:
• A related post-secondary education or equivalent experience
• Experience and/or knowledge of a customer service environment
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• Bilingual (English/French) both oral and written, mandatory for locations in Québec
• A positive, friendly attitude with the willingness and ability to sell
• An understanding of the sales process
• Ability to learn and share information with others
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks Assets:
• An aptitude for recognizing and creating sales leads
• Experience in any sales or customer service role (e.g. retail, call centre, restaurant (waiter/waitress/bartender)
• 1 to 2 years of previous experience in an office environment using business tools preferred
• Working knowledge of the Internet, Internet technologies, and technological/industry trends, as well as personal computers, e-mail and operating systems, dial-up and high-speed Internet connectivity
• Familiarity with trouble reporting systems
• Experience in a Windows environment
The career you've been waiting for is here! If you have a passion for growth, believe in spirited teamwork and have the courage to innovate, then it's time you join our team. Who is TELUS?
You are part of a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Your passion for demonstrating our values and delivering on our Customers First commitments
helps to drive our success, ultimately making a difference for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team.
Thinking of taking your career at TELUS in a different direction? Then apply online today. This just might be the right move for you.
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Customer Service and Support