Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.Job Description
Do you like connecting personally with people? Can you represent TD Bank in the best light by dealing with our esteemed customers pleasantly and fairly? Give your career a jumpstart with one of the leading banks in North America as a Customer Experience Coordinator.
We're looking for dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individuals to help our customers quickly and efficiently. Apply today and gain experience to explore, learn and grow in the world of banking with TD.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Act as the primary coordinator to the branch in responding to customers' phone and face-to-face enquiries, using standard procedures and reporting non-standard activities if required
- Process transactions in compliance with standardized customer service operating procedures, industry regulations and TD's Code of Conduct and Ethics to contribute in the achievement of operational excellence
- Identify customers' needs and recommend banking solutions from established options to ensure a positive customer experience
- Welcome customers and maintain an inviting space in all common areas of the branch.
- Meet assigned goals and complete business processes and procedures in a timely and accurate manner to achieve business objectives
- Communicate and advise appropriate banking solutions and process information to customers clearly
- Assist the team by respecting coworkers, staying dedicated, and keeping everyone up-to-date on the status of routine activities
- Help build a positive and equitable work environment by promoting team efficiency as well as participating in personal performance development and operational improvement opportunities
- High School Diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset
- Strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Hands on knowledge of using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and internet
- An energetic individual who can exercise initiative and be thorough, accurate, and detail oriented in handling several tasks and changing priorities
- A strong communicator with established customer experience skills who can effectively connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous, and effective manner
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support