129 rue St-Jacques O
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & ServicePermanent position, 37.5h per weekSchedule:
Monday to Friday, must be flexible in finishing later when needed. Location
: 129 St-Jaques W., MontrealDescription:
- Provide administrative support to 4 or more Investment Banking professionals.
- Liaise with clients of the firm and other brokerage firms as necessary.
- Telephone coverage, maintaining files, word processing, preparing correspondence.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, client road shows and in-house meetings.
- Maintain and update client database.
- Provide Siebel support for the group including: entering call reports, presentations and new issues, running weekly reports, interfacing with the Siebel team and dealing with a multitude of systems related issues.
- Prepare, track and file expense reports.
- Preparation of client presentations and spreadsheets/charts.
- Photocopying and binding presentation material and other various documents.
- Client research and data collection as required using Sedar, Edgar, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, etc.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
We're here to help
- Everyday banking experience an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a highly challenging environment.
- Identify the importance of issues and projects with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Exceptionally strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent follow-up and problem solving skills.
- Superior interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Professional, polished and discreet.
- Commitment to excellence in client service.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent.
- Previous experience at a senior assistant level (5 years).
- Previous Investment Banking or industry experience preferred.
- Bilingual (French and English).
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing