Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Do you like working in a fast paced and challenging environment? Are you looking to continue your professional
development in Tax? Then this opportunity is for you! What will your typical day look like?
As a CRA SrRep Coordinator
you will be interacting with engagement teams and the Canada Revenue Agency to perform tasks on Client CRA Accounts. You will be responsible for adhering to specific process and guidelines and performing tasks both using the CRA Online portal and by telephoning and interacting with CRA Agents.
CRA SrRep Team members are responsible for:
About the team
- Performing all CRA online portal transactions, including but not limited to:
- Documentation upload in support of audits and CRA requests for documentation submission
- CRA Authorization form creation and filing
- Balance transfers
- Address updates
- Filing Notices of Objection
- Special GST & other elections
- Calling the CRA and working with Agents for client account related tasks that cannot be performed via the online portal, including but not limited to:
- Balance transfers that are time sensitive
- Confirming client information as requested by engagement teams
Team members will follow a specific set of guidelines and requirements for performing these tasks and related file documentation in adherence with Quality & Risk parameters. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Bi-lingual (French & English required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: willingness to deal with CRA and engagement teams in either official language
- Team player attitude
- Familiarity with CRA NOAs and other notifications is an asset
- Attention to detail and ability to self-review
- Capable of maintaining clear and detailed records
- Time management & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to constantly changing requirements and environment (from Deloitte & the CRA)
- Capable of working on a steep learning curve
- Experience with TaxPrep programs and efiling
- Experience in Tax compliance production
- Capable of adhering to and enforcing process and standard requirements as set out by Tax Quality & Risk
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.