Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Work schedule is from 9:30am to 6pm. Coordinator - client experience
Under the supervision of the Client Experience supervisor, this resource is required for event planning and to coordinate the various room booking stages. The resource will:
- Deliver high quality events with the support of the different teams.
- Coordinate and participate in corporative events
- Coordinate room set-up, i.e., define the right scenario and plan resources.
- Ensure client requests are completed, i.e., caterer's menus, expected number of people are clearly noted in the requests.
- Coordinate equipment and/or furniture requests with the right departments.
- Schedule times for set-up and tear-down for each request.
- Coordinate liquor license requests, creation of the request upon receiving the license. The individual will also be responsible for displaying the license.
- Before sending the request to the various services, contact the client if additional information is required.
- Manage client expectations and explain the processes, when needed.
- Help the manager with the invoicing of caterers and other suppliers.
- From time to time, help work flow coordinators with their work.
- Coordinate meeting room requests
- Candidates must be available to work between 9:30 am and 6 pm and be available for evening events.
- Coordination, organization and event management experience
- Team player, positive attitude, strong verbal and written skills in English and French and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build credibility and work with all Deloitte Canada staff
- Ability to motivate and influence others is an important asset
- Client service experience essential, strong negotiating skills and ability to manage priorities within tight deadlines
- Essential qualities: detail-oriented, accuracy, organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and Manhattan software an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply