Permanent Reference code
:105921 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Fredericton; Gatineau; Moncton; Quebec City; Saint John; Sherbrooke Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Joining Deloitte Consulting as a Conversion Solution Manager within our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) located in Montreal is an opportunity to be part of our team of talented consultants, work on impactful projects, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills.What will your typical day look like?
As a Conversion Solution Manager, you will be responsible for leading the conversion team and delivery on HRT projects, managing client relationships, and be involved in building and leading a delivery center of talented consultants. You will utilize your deep knowledge and expertise of conversion principles.
- Lead the conversion team on key activities within the software implementation project lifecycle
- Oversee integration delivery, leading the design, build, and support testing of conversion activities
- Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives
- Lead the development or modification of application programs based on standard procedures and techniques
- Apply critical thinking and propose concrete solutions to resolve client issues
- Work in a collaborative team
- Collaborate with the functional team members to meet client deadlines
- Participate in the full life cycle implementation of projects and manage client expectations
- Translate business requirements into technological solutions
What we offer you to succeed:
About the team
- Training and certifications
- Top professionals to coach and develop you as a professional
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- An open mind for new ideas
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- Leading methods and tools
From our CDC, we work with the consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our center house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators. All work together on diverse projects solving problems through preconfigured and custom solutions. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Bachelor's degree or more, preferred in Math, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software, or IT-related area
- 5+ years of experience leading teams and/or conversion activities
- Ability and desire to build and mentor the team of conversion specialists
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Willingness to always help clients
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues
- Ability to develop new ideas, conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Willingness to learn new systems and new methodologies
- Passionate in technology and ability to keep up to date with releases and changes
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge with Excel
- Strong work ethic and highly driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Testing, Implementation Manager, Computer Science, Consulting, QC, Technology, Quality
Management and Executive