Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Every single day is an adventure! Within TD's Contact Center, you'll find a community of colleagues helping TD's 25+ million customers to achieve their life goals.
Your role within the Contact Center is essential to TD's success, as our customers are at the center of everything we do. You'll support customers and internal/external partners with a variety of financial services through inbound and outbound calls, and digital channels.
Grow, learn and lead; beyond your day-to-day work, you'll be supported with professional development and encouraged to build an exciting career at TD. You'll help deliver a legendary experience to our business, our customers' lives and our communities.Job Description Start date : Monday, May 11 th, 2020
Training: Mandatory 7 weeks, full-time, paid training starting May 11th, 2020
The training is provided Monday-Friday:
7:30pm-3:30pm It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles…supporting our customers' everyday banking needs. Every day, you will:
- Provide customers with the best solutions and recommendations, and offer guidance on how TD's digital assets can further help them meet their needs, now and in the future, using knowledge you will gain about our product and service suite to identify customers' financial needs and suggest solutions.
- Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with minimal to moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services; with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Play a key role in addressing customer concerns should they arrive and if required, be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Requirements
- High school diploma and minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience
- Bilingual (French and English) is a requirement.
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills
- Require full proficiency gained through job related training to perform a range of activities
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
- Advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas
- Passionate and engaging professional with a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing